Legal Notice & DMCA
No video files are hosted on our servers or owned by , we provide our services for visitors that have rights to the material.
We only provide embedded content from foreign servers and we just imports video metas from other sites. We not hosting or upload copyrighted content in our server.
The actual videos are not downloaded to our hosting account. So if have any copyright problem with that content please contact servers owners where the movies are hosted, we don’t have nothing to do with those.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on misterhepi.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through or search engine and you want this material removed, please kindly provide a written communication that details the information listed below.
Having said that, if you are a copyright owner and unhappy about your content embedded on this website, please feel free to contact us and we will remove the infringing content immediately.
The written communication should be in the format below:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and E-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The Claim must be written in English language, it must be understandable and in polite form;
- The Claim must be sent from a company mail, Claims sent from free service emails like AOL, Yahoo Gmail, etc. will be rejected;
- You must present an evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder;
- You must present an evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder;
- The materials that need to be removed must be provided in form of material name and links to direct posts. We don’t accept links to search queries, categories or subcategories or media pages;
- Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.
Send the written infringement notice to the following email address: email@example.com
Good Copyright Claim example:
This is a notice in accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA) a part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 requesting the service providers to be held strictly liable for the acts of their users & immediately cease the access to copyrighted material.
We have found an infringing material in your website which indeed is our movie ‘The Movie’ released worldwide on December 12th, 2011.
The material that is claimed to be infringing is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled immediately and avoid the growth of piracy.
Below are the URL for your reference:
We have good faith & belief that the use of the described material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
The information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We hereby declare that the information in the notification is accurate to the best of our knowledge & belief.
Once a link is removed we will make sure that file never again be found embedded at misterhepi.com.
We aim to act within 48 – 72 hours of receiving notification, however usually your request will be actioned immediately.